Helpful hints to help save you time and money when going away for the summer or a long vacation.
- Turn your breaker off to electric water heaters: turning the breaker off to your water heater, helps your heater from running unnecessarily.
- Turn your gas water heater to VACATION using the VAC setting on the dial.
- Make sure you have a properly working main shut-off valve and turn it off to avoid major home flooding.
- Make sure sprinkler timer is set properly to prevent over watering.
- Have A/C set no higher than 87 degrees. If a home is too hot, water evaporates from p-traps and toilets, which can allow dangerous gases to enter the home.
- Newspapers, mail, packages should be picked up by a neighbor or friend
We have been offering plumbing services to the valley region of Arizona for over five years. We continue to strive for the best rates while using state of the art equipment, employing highly trained technicians, and providing excellent customer service. Consider making us your residential, or commercial, plumbers today!