Easy Ways to Conserve Water
Conserving water doesn’t have to be hard, check out these easy tips to help use less water!
- Turn off the tap while brushing your teeth. Did you know water comes out of the average faucet at 2.5 gallons per minute? Keep it off until it’s time to rinse!
- Fix your leaks. A small leak can really add up over time. Call one of our specialists to help you take care of that pesky leak quickly and efficiently.
- Keep an eye on your bill. If your water bill suddenly spikes, a leak may very well be the culprit. Let us use our state of the art detection services to locate that leak and repair it without a hassle.
- Shorter Showers. Older shower heads may use up to 5 gallons of water per minute! Consider cutting down your daily routing or speaking to one of our technicians about installing a more efficient shower head.
- Choose more efficient fixtures. Aerating your faucets, investing in a low-flow toilet, choosing better shower heads, and/or opting for a Water Sense rated dishwasher and washing machine can add up to big water savings. We can give you recommendations on any fixture you need!
- Dishwashers typically use less water than washing dishes by hand. Now, Energy Star dishwashers save even more as well as energy. If your dishwasher is new, cut back on rinsing. Newer models clean more thoroughly than older ones.
- Early in the morning you’ll need less water, since cooler temperatures mean losing less to evaporation. It’s not a great idea to do so in the evenings, since this can promote mold growth. Plus, watering early means you can get it done before it really heats up!
We have been offering plumbing services to the valley region of Arizona for over five years. We continue to strive for the best rates while using state of the art equipment, employing highly trained technicians, and providing excellent customer service. Consider making us your residential, or commercial, plumbers today!